MEMORIES

miércoles, 8 de diciembre de 2010

Love Story

Love means never having to say you're sorry


What can you say about a twenty-five-year-old girl who died? That she was beautiful and brilliant? That she loved Mozart and Bach, the Beatles, and me?



Oliver Barrett III: If you marry her now, I'll not give you the time of day.

Oliver Barrett IV: Father, you don't know the time of day!


Oliver Barrett IV: Why did you leave the Church?
Jennifer Cavelleri: I don't know--I never really joined. I mean, I guess I never thought that there's any world better than this one. I mean, what can be better than Mozart, or Bach, or you?


Oliver Barrett IV: See, I think you're scared. You put up a big glass wall to keep from getting hurt. But it also keeps you from getting touched. It's a risk, isn't it, Jenny? At least I had the guts to admit what I felt. Someday you're gonna have to come up with the courage to admit you care.
Jennifer Cavalieri: I care.
 
 
I believe you. I really do.


Now you've gotta stop being sick...that guilty look on your face, it's sick. Would you stop blaming yourself, you god-damn stupid preppy. It's nobody's fault. It's not your fault. That's the only thing I'm gonna ask you. Otherwise, I know you're gonna be OK.  Screw Paris!...Screw Paris and music and all that stuff you thought you stole from me. I don't care, don't you believe that? Then get the hell out of here. I don't want you at my god-damn deathbed.



 I wish I hadn't promised Jenny to be strong for you.


What offends you more, Father, that she's Catholic, or poor?


That's better. Would you please do something for me, Ollie? Would you please hold me? No, I mean really hold me. Next to me.


Oliver Barrett IV: Hey what makes you so sure I went to prep school?

Jennifer Cavelleri: You look stupid and rich.

Oliver Barrett IV: Actually I'm smart and poor.

Jennifer Cavelleri: Uh-uh, I'm smart and poor.

Oliver Barrett IV: What makes you so smart?

Jennifer Cavelleri: I wouldn't go for coffee with you.

Oliver Barrett IV: Yeah well I wouldn't ask you.

Jennifer Cavelleri: Well, that's what makes you stupid.
 
 

Jennifer Cavelleri: You're gonna flunk out if you don't study.

Oliver Barrett IV: I am studying.

Jennifer Cavelleri: Bullshit. You're looking at my legs.

Oliver Barrett IV: You know, Jenny, you're not that great looking.

Jennifer Cavelleri: I know. But can I help it if you think so?

1 comentario:

  1. "Oliver Barrett IV: What makes you so smart?
    Jennifer Cavelleri: I wouldn't go for coffee with you.
    Oliver Barrett IV: Yeah well I wouldn't ask you.
    Jennifer Cavelleri: Well, that's what makes you stupid."
    Me encanta esa parte. Te sigo desde http://cocacolamusicayfotos.blogspot.com Pásate y si te gusta sígueme:)

    ResponderEliminar